**HOURS MAY VARY DUE TO COVID-19. APPOINTMENTS ONLY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. CALL 703.687.4380 TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE OPTICIAN**
OPTICAL SHOP HOURS:
Monday - 10:30am - 6:30pm
Tuesday - 8:30am - 5:00pm
Wednesday - 8:00am - 2:00pm
Thursday - 8:30am - 5:00pm
Friday - 8:30am - 5:00pm
LOCATION: 19441 Golf Vista Plaza, Suite 210, Lansdowne, Virginia 20176
As part of our full service capabilities we offer:
- Fulfillment of any eyeglass prescription by a highly trained optician
- Personalized attention for selection of eyewear and lenses
- Unsurpassed warranties – Our free one year warranty will protect your frame and lenses for one year from the original date of purchase against manufacturing defects.
- Lifetime free cleaning and adjustments
- Value Packages – Complete frame and lens packages starting at $99.00!
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – Let us know right away if you have a question or concern, and we will review your prescription, compare it to your glasses, and if needed, we will replace them for you at no charge.
The Optical Shop takes pride in our selection and keeping up with all of the latest designers and trends are of the utmost importance to us. Some of the brands we carry include:
- Lilly Pulitzer
- Max Mara
- Isaac Mizrahi
- Kate Spade
- Ann Taylor
- Line Art
- Nicole Miller
- Eddie Bauer
Eyeglass Lenses and Options
We insist only on providing superior lenses and lens treatments for our patients and are pleased to offer the latest lenses available such as:
- Hoya iD Lifestyle 3 - Digital Progressives customized for the widest field of vision
- Sync Lenses for reducing eye strain associated with computer and handheld electronics usage. For single vision wearers, comes with smart blue filter to reduce harmful blue light wavelengths.
- Superior Antireflective Lenses, for night driving and computer use, and the NEW Recharge and Super Hi Vision EX3 that deflects 20% of harmful blue violet light, which is especially beneficial for macular degeneration patients
- Polarized Sunglass Lenses, best for reducing the glare of the sun and minimize the reflection of water, snow and paved surfaces
- High Index Lenses (thinner), for higher strength prescriptions, including 1.67 and 1.74
- Transition Lenses, which go from light to dark, according to changing light.
- Polycarbonate and Trivex Lenses, which are the strongest and most impact resistant lenses available
- Computer Lenses, which feature a larger intermediate area making them the perfect for choice working at a computer and office environment
Our sunglass selection offers basic, high fashion designer as well as those for sports and outdoor activities. We also offer sunglasses specifically designed for patients with dry eye. We offer a variety of styles including a large selection that is best suited for prescription sunglasses. Our polarized lens material is perfect for use on the water or in snowy conditions. If you enjoy golfing, boating, fishing or skiing on the slopes, all of our sunglasses are fabricated for full UV protection. Some of the brands we carry include:
- Ray Ban
- Maui Jim
- Kate Spade
- Tom Ford
- Rec specs (specialized sport sun wear)
We are pleased to display artwork from a local photographer, Damon Moore, in our Optical Shop. Born in New York and raised in Northern Virginia, Damon Moore has more than 25 years’ experience in professional photography. Damon has work experience from Italy to New York to our very own Washington, DC. His work has been published in numerous magazines globally, working with big names such as Paul Mitchell, Elizabeth Arden, Sophisticate Hair Magazine, Black Hair Magazine and Celebrity Hairstyle Magazine; as well as working with local talent such as Riccardi’s Men’s Clothing of Georgetown, PR & Partners, Salon Nordine& Day Spa, jemmamorris.com, Classic Trends hair salon, and Allen Jordan hair salon.
“Photography has not been just a job for me, I aspire to find the best in each individual or subject, capturing human nature at its best. This is my ultimate passion.” I hope you enjoy the pieces exhibited here at Virginia Eye Center. To see more or if you have questions about what we do, you can reach us through our website at capturemoorephotos.comor call 571.331.3255.